cheap quiet 92mm case fan?

i have a zalman fanmate for it, but this is to be an intake fan for my antec case so i probably won't turn it down very much. i have a 120mm exhaust fan that i'll probably turn way down to quiet and create positive pressure.
    Last edited by uzibear; 04-11-05 at 04:05 PM.

i highly, highly recommend this: http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/sanyodenki92mm.html

simply an awesome fan!

stupid me. i mean 80mmm that's the one that will fit eh?? yeah, i think it is

the nexus looks like a winner at $10ish and spcr reccomendation. need a low noise at top speed (or nearly top speed). for instance, i notice with my hs/fan that if i drop the voltage just A TAD with the fanmate, an annoying clicking goes away, but i only get a miniscule rise in temps. that's what i love about the fanmates, but i think next time i'll get a fan controller so i can adjust w/out oppening the case. panaflo looks good as well

the price is definitely right on that sidewinder. wonder if they have an 80mm??

funny: now i really do need a 92mm fan for xp90. i think this fan is perfect. i'm going to buy one