• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

cheap quiet 90mm case fan?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uzibear

cheap quiet 92mm case fan?

i have a zalman fanmate for it, but this is to be an intake fan for my antec case so i probably won't turn it down very much. i have a 120mm exhaust fan that i'll probably turn way down to quiet and create positive pressure.

Last edited:
stupid me. i mean 80mmm :( that's the one that will fit eh?? yeah, i think it is

the nexus looks like a winner at $10ish and spcr reccomendation. need a low noise at top speed (or nearly top speed). for instance, i notice with my hs/fan that if i drop the voltage just A TAD with the fanmate, an annoying clicking goes away, but i only get a miniscule rise in temps. that's what i love about the fanmates, but i think next time i'll get a fan controller so i can adjust w/out oppening the case. panaflo looks good as well

the price is definitely right on that sidewinder. wonder if they have an 80mm??

funny: now i really do need a 92mm fan :) for xp90. i think this fan is perfect. i'm going to buy one

Back