• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any body have a Deus Es CD?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eab

I need a file of off the cd. My cd got scratched and ened up runing the file SystemFiles.exe . I have the orginal cd and I bought the game I just need that one file to install the game. If anybody could ftp it or email it to me that would be perfect. I be very greatfull.

Mods if this breaks any rules, sorry

I have a DVD with it on it. In December 2003 (I think), CGW shipped their magazine with a DVD containing 5 full-version games. DX was one of them, since it was right before the launch of Invisible War.

PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send it tonight.

edit: lol, you should have seen the mail section in CGW the next month. Rather than being grateful that CGW worked out a deal with 5 developers which got us 5 WHOLE FREE GAMES, and not very old ones at that, people were sending hate mail to the magazine for putting it on a DVD because they still had CD drives. Hell, the magazine even included the normal demo CD (as per the agreement on the subscription card), and had clearly stated in advance that the 5 games would be on a DVD, but nooooo, people can't read.

Last edited:
sheesh as long as those 5 games were decent it was probably worth it to purchase a dvd drive just for the games (and its not like it wasnt a good upgrade choice either way....)

did the download work eab?

As for the games:
1) Warlords BattleCry
2) Americas Army (bet that was hard to arrange)
3) Deus Ex
4) Thief II: The Metal Age
5) Dark Age of Camelot

Last edited:
By Company, The download worked but the instalation did not. I think the problem is I don't have the game of the year version and the one on the DVD is the game of the year version.

Hmm. That sucks. I would upload the whole game, but it would take forever. And the server here at work doesn't have a DVD drive. And at that point, it might actually be piracy, since I think the magazine did have to pay the companies some money, so only a subscriber is supposed to get a free copy.

Back