• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

.chiefs

my pc specs are in my sig below (future pc)

i still have to pick out a case.

i have my eye on this spider2 case, http://www.edazz.com/blspiiwicapc.html its affordable and looks great, blue lcd thermal display!! has room for a quiet 120mm fan in front and 120mm rear.. (quieter than higher output 80mms) but i will scrap the idea if someone tells me its a bad move and can point me to a better affordable one that will support all my components. i want something with good airflow and low noise, but not too expensive.

Last edited:
If you want a good premod case, the best one (IMO) is the Raidmax Scorpio-868... even without cutting the grills, 7 case fans in a MID TOWER case is pretty good... all aluminum construction for easier modding, pre-installed window, great front panel, and its roomy for a mid-tower... rolled edges...

and all for around $50-65USD

i dont see any advantages in the scorpio you recommend, but it looks nice. the scorpio comes with a psu too, which i dont need.

i actually think the spider case has more advantages... 120mm fans front and rear which are quieter than 80 or 92mm, and the front lcd thermal display is a show.. i know the spiderman theme is kinda silly but i think it will look great, spider theme blue led lights. it doesnt include a psu which is good. its a more expensive rig i guess, which i dont mind cause i like it.

I just think the scorpio looks better...

the Scorpio is also lightweight, and its built like a rock...

and its probably one of the most roomy mid-tower cases I can think of

Back