• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Favourite case lighting color?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What's your favourite case lighting color?

• Blue

Votes: 434 40.9%
  • Green

Votes: 93 8.8%
  • Red

Votes: 127 12.0%
  • Orange

Votes: 39 3.7%
  • Yellow

Votes: 4 0.4%
  • Purple

Votes: 31 2.9%
  • White

Votes: 86 8.1%
  • UV/reactive

Votes: 162 15.3%
  • Stealth lighting! (none)

Votes: 74 7.0%
  • Paisley maaaaan

Votes: 11 1.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like a rainbow in my case!

Its quite easy to create one by placing a small sprinkler in your case and then aiming a 2 million candle power light at it through the side window of the case. :p

Heh, my case came with blue in front, and a red/green/blue fan. That's all the lights. I can't believe that someone would go through the effort of putting just two lights in a case.

I prefer blue just because it goes good with beige white and black and silver... you don't really see many other case colors out there than that... plus I like blue cauz it's one of the brightest of LED colors and my lappie has blue led's which look awsome in the dell logo (my avatar).

might have already responded to this thread, but anyways, i love UV, allows you to set up you comp with lots or UV reactive devices

Im actually going to have to change to depends on the scenario, UV was good for my old case my new case Im going to try to do a Venom logo window so will be goingwith white lighting

I don,t like the cold cathode lights .But I have 4 blue led lights (2 in the PSU) that light my PC up well enough.

Blue and green are my favorite colors and for my future build I plan on using UV with a blue reactive window, green reactive H20, and most likely some blue accents/cold cathodes. So I voted Blue since that is pretty much the theme, and I love Silver and Blue combo, but that's just me...

yeah, my case is silver, and I had some blue LEDs lyin around, on top of the fact that the intake fan that came with the case had blue LEDs in it...(that sucker was loud though...)
modded the fan to take 7V to quiet it down, and wired 4 blue LEDs on to the case lid, and they're pretty bright. Light the whole dang case up. It also came with some blue lights on the front, so I dont think another color would go too well with a case that's already silver and blue, lol

i'v egot, read my signature, a blak case, with a red glowy (built in) light at the front, the power switch glows blue, a blue fan on the side, a blue fan in the front, and the window in the side has 4 blue LED's around it. the LED's and red glowy thing can be turned off. i will HAVE to post pics soon, which section would you say to do so?
in the back there is a fan that glows blue red and green, i dont like it, hence why it is in the back. and my power supply glows red gren and blue, but it a nicer fashion.
i voted blue suprisingly.
i've also got 2 4" cold cathodes, they were meant to be purple, and if they had been it would have looked awesome, but instead they were pink-not so good, but still OK!
and i have 2 useless glowing wires, one yellow, one blue, that run up my desk leg, and across the back of the desk! very silly, but nice! i also have a UV fan cooling my wireless networking dongle... (which also glows blue) (my window has an engraving on too, which glows, suprisingly, blue too)

Well obviously blue is taking over this poll. I'd have to say Blue as my main and green would be my second.
Maybe blue and green is same tower! :O

Indigo (blue/purple) is my favorite but not many LEDs come in that color. So blue is my choice as it's easy on my eyes and doesn't keep the room lit too bright to sleep.

Blue - because blue ROCKS! I have a TT 120mm fan w/ BLUE LED's on my XP-120, and my OCZ Powersteream 520 also has a Blue fan on the rear. Kind of "understated", but you can clearly see the blue LED's through the side 120mm fan, and illuminating the area behind the case.

Makes a very nice compliment to the dark blue room, and the blue LED "Moonlights" I have on my 125 Gallon and 75 Gallon fish tanks and the 55 Gallon terrarium in my room (420nm Blue super-bright LED's to re-create moonlight at night). My room is color coordinated (unlike my wardrobe :) )

:cool:

Blue, definately...blue. Lights in my upcommimg system goes all in blue, even the keyboard backlight. Desktoptheme, making one in blue too to match all the lights. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back