• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Comair Fan Question..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wiseass

I've got 2 of em, want to put at least one in another case I've got, I want to know roughly how big the fan is compared to a 120mm or so? If anyone can get me a pic with a 120mm fan next to/on top of the Comair that'd be great. Or maybe some measurements?

Thanks in advance!

Wiseass said:
I've got 2 of em, want to put at least one in another case I've got, I want to know roughly how big the fan is compared to a 120mm or so? If anyone can get me a pic with a 120mm fan next to/on top of the Comair that'd be great. Or maybe some measurements?

Thanks in advance!

I ordered mine from BGMicro (here). If I remember correctly, they had measurements listed there.

The Comair
are around 6.5inX5.75in.
and these bad boyz move some air,
here are mine next to 2 80mm. I don't have any 120's

I love these things, only 8.95 and NOTHING else out there can compete with these...."ie price range/power"
Check my temps on my sig, they made a huge difference,
The most impressive thing is how fast it cools after gaming.
it will drop from 35 down to sub 30's in less than 12 sec....."yes I timed it:)"

but for those of you that don't like to hear your fans this is not the one for you,
Mine are runnin full blast and my system sounds like a Jet, But I love that.....Manly sound:)
I actualy get cold sitting next to it.
I used auto mesh for a grill on the side fan because its intake and I don't have any problem with dust in my system.
the bottom is out take. also to answer any questions about PSU's yea both will run off a 300Watt.

Back