• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

help with abit vh6 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bmxpunk86pl

yea i got a abit vh62 and when i boot up, the cmos comes up and then it says hit del to enter setup but when i hit del, nothing happenes, i even tried switching keyboards but nothing!!!!!!!
whats happened?
appreciate any advice

Bmxpunk86pl said:
yea i got a abit vh62 and when i boot up, the cmos comes up and then it says hit del to enter setup but when i hit del, nothing happenes, i even tried switching keyboards but nothing!!!!!!!
whats happened?
appreciate any advice

Mine likes me to wait until after it flashes the keyboard lights. It never works before then, anyway. I usually just pound away at the key until I see the BIOS screen. :)

Well using the search button pays off. I was just putting together my little boys computer to see if everything was working. Have an Abit VH6 and after booting up I wanted to go into the Bios but it just sat there beeping at me when I hit delete. I left it run while I ran up here to check and found this post. Was thinking I would run back downstairs and try the wait to press the button and when I got downstairs it was at the bios screen. Apparently it's just slow or something. Heh.

Back