• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!!OMG!! NVIDIA GEFORCE 9800 GTs are out!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i didnt even know tey were making this card?

Meathammer,3/11/2005 10:30:54 AM

I'm running an AMD 64 3800 on an ASUS NV8-Delux SLI MBO. Two 9800 GT's installed. I'm only overclocking 10% (ASUS AI). This copper monster lowered my temps 20 degrees. I'm not using the built-in reostat since the board has the "cool and quiet" feature. This cooler is VERY quiet. I's heavy though, so I'd only use it on desktop system. Lan cases are too small and the stress on a MBO might be too much. Five stars!

So because one person says they own this it is out? even though there is NO mention of it on NVIDIA's site that i can find anywhere?

I'm gonna get these babies in SLI with a Venice at 400x10 1:1 with 2x512 BH5 2-2-2-5.

50K 3dmark05

It's a typo. Sheesh. Besides it doesn't follow nvidia's marketing pattern (geforce 2, 3, 4, 5200-5900, 6200-6800, 9800? Nope.)

Maybe they're trying to be like ATI and sell 9800s!!!

I already bought two of them. I'll get them by Tuesday. I'll let ya guys know how it goes.

I really really dont know what to say.

I guess I'll think of something when I stop laughing.

I can buy 2 more if anyone wants. There's 2 left in stock.

LOL.... leaving work now... going to bar for my GF's b-day. Ill be back this weekend

Back