• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help! Do Asus P3V4X support Celeron 800Mhz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

matrix2020

Hello there,

Anyone can help me, I just bought a Celeron 800Mhz processor to install in
my Asus P3V4X but the problem is it won't boot-up to bios and my display
show blank screen. I using a MSI BXMaster CPU Card and previously I using a
celeron 366 oc 495Mhz. I have try using JumperFree and also Jumper setting
but it still can't work, do you think I need to buy the Asus S370-DL CPU
Card, so that my Asus P3V4X can support it. My Bios is using the ver 1005. I
what to do this as I saw at http://www.overclockers.com/ that the database
record for Celeron 800 can be support by P3V4X that why I bought it.
Please someone can help me, Asus Tech people???

T.Q

*Moved to "Intel Motherboards"*

Oh, and you don't have to post multiple times. Post once in the right spot and you'll get all the help you can handle. :)

Last edited:
Maybe you have a PPGA-slotket for the Mendocino Celeron 366 and you will need a FC-PGA slotket for the Coppermine Celeron 800...

I got it! Thanks guys

Dear All,

Thanks for given me the tips, I have not choose but to buy me a new CPU card, so I bought the Asus Smart S370-DL CPU card and slot it in with my Celeron 800Mhz and it did bootup but when it start-up first time it show CPU ID error, after that I rearrange the BIOS setting in my P3V4X and rebooted it boot-up correctly. But my first CPU Card can't use anymore, I think it got fry ;-( I think it is using AOpen CPU Card. Thanks again all. Now I would like to try to overclock it after I give it a test run for a few days ;-) and another thing my MSI BX Master CPU Card was ok to run Celeron 366 on P3V4X but not using Celeron 800Mhz, it is not compatible.

T.Q

Matrix2020

Back