• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anybody got a venice or san diego yet?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya im surprised nobody here has one yet.....with all the hype these last few weeks i was sure peeps where gonna get them quick.....

maybe they are just stuck in the mail though.....at any rate we should see some results here very soon i would think....

I just preordered a 3700 Sandy from Monarch. I just couldn't resist, it's actually around what I paid for my retail Winnie back in December. Anyway, I was hoping I wasn't to late to jump on board for their first shipment so I emailed Monarch earlier today:
If I pre order your AMD Athlon 64 3700 Rev. E today, will I
be in on the first batch you get, or am I too late? Are you recieving a
large quantity of these,where the May 6th shipping date or sooner I
would be in on? I've read alot of people pre-ordering these and hope I'm
not too late.
Thank you in advance.
Within ten minutes I recieved a response:
John, you are not too late to do a pre-order of the Rev E. We have
plenty coming and will have enough to fill every order. Please call me
at 1-800-611-0875 ext. *** to order. I'll be more than happy to assist
you.

Philip
I wanted something to go with my new RAM to play around with. I got the 3 year warranty, FedEx Saver Shipping, and the snazzy AMD 64 t-shirt as well so I can show everyone in town how cool I am. :)Also, I forgot who said it on this board but I never ordered from Monarch before, it's really cool not having to pay the California resident tax I usually pay when I order from the Egg. That was a good call. My Winnie will become my very capable spare chip and maybe down the road I'll sell it, I could probably get a good price as its a 0437 CBBFD, a decent batch. Looking forward to San Diego! :attn:

I *should* have mine under phase come Thursday, assuming Newegg ships it out tomorrow. I have it sent to my wife's work (Fed-Ex) here in so-cal, and it always comes overnight, so i shall know soon :p If it doesn't do at least ~3100MHz under phase, you'll be able to find one in the classifieds..hehe

You picked up the 3500 Venice? I saw that on the Egg, good price too! I was trying to decide on maybe picking that up myself, but went with the 3700. I wonder why they have those new revision chips in stock already, but only the 3500.

Last edited:
Yeah, i grabbed a 3500+ Venice while they had them in stock to test out for myself. I'll be getting a 3700+ Diego as soon as they are in stock (no preorder for me). I'll then proceed to get a FX57 to settle down with. Hardware just goes in and out around here, i have no problem putting up the dough to satisfy my hobby :p I'll only keep one though in the end, the rest will go to a lucky buyer in the classifieds. Hopeing the rumors are true, and the 3xxx+'s all scale the same. We will see i guess here in a few days. Good luck with yours.

Sucka said:
Yeah, i grabbed a 3500+ Venice while they had them in stock to test out for myself. I'll be getting a 3700+ Diego as soon as they are in stock (no preorder for me). I'll then proceed to get a FX57 to settle down with. Hardware just goes in and out around here, i have no problem putting up the dough to satisfy my hobby :p

Wow...thats like, $1500...of processors! Wow :drool:

I am planning a visit to Monarch soon, as I need to pick up a nice new set of speakers. Usually they have new models on display in their store; gonna see if I can't get my hands on one :)

deception``

Back