• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This post is being created off my new system!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Arthur

Registered
HELL YA BABY!!!! Got everything running and updated.

only problem is that i can't activate Windows b/c my brother installed it on his machine and now its telling me i'v exceeded the number of installations on that particular cd code!!!!! :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head :bang head

Last edited:
oc it baby! also, oc that 6800Gt and get the timings real tight on the memory and you'll get some nice benchies ;)

give us pix and oc results!!

ps - good job on the build man, glad fed ex finally made it!

I w@ntz teh p1x t00 :)

What drivers are you running with your video card to hit that high in 2001? I'm running the 71.89s and I get 22700 with my card OCed to 415/1050

Celeron_Phreak said:
I w@ntz teh p1x t00 :)

What drivers are you running with your video card to hit that high in 2001? I'm running the 71.89s and I get 22700 with my card OCed to 415/1050

hahaha I'll try to get some pics but be warned my camera is a huge POS!

I don't know the exact driver number but it was the one that i got off my driver cd for the card. lol the first thing i did when i got windows updated was run 2001se :cool: :p Funny thing is that i updated my drivers to the current ones off nvidia site and now all the benchmarks crash, but its been playing Farcry just fine!(holy***** that game looks awsome!!)

yeah, they don't ask many questions on the "activate by phone" part ;)... not that i know from experience or anything!........

Back