• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What does your Venice or San Diego overclock to?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What does your Venice or San Diego overclock to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chill out guys. No need to take cheap shots.

OC550, vote for vote the pool won't be the best way to judge how good Venice or San Diego will clock on your particular type of cooling. Just look at it as a way of getting a kind of overall average. It's necessary because most people are too lazy to post all their info. For the true confirmed results take a look at the eventual posted results. You really don't need a one hundred person average to have a good idea of how a core will overclock on your particular cooling. It usually only takes 3 - 5 confirmed stable clocks.

Speaking of which, how about we get some of those?

Gnerma said:
Chill out guys. No need to take cheap shots.
OC550 is my friend, Gnerma. I talk to him on AIM all the time. Actually, to be honest, he IMs me and I don't respond.... LOL. BOXIO33!!!

g0dM@n said:
OC550 is my friend, Gnerma. I talk to him on AIM all the time. Actually, to be honest, he IMs me and I don't respond.... LOL. BOXIO33!!!

We don't know that however, so if next time you could put the ':p' or ';)' smilie in your post, that would clear things up a bit.

New Venice

I up the vcore to 1.75 to get to 2960 and I used a 150 divider ram is running at 214mg

Last edited:
3245 so far with my 3500. Looking for a bios that supplies more voltage..think I am at 1.6v now.

Yeah, this thread has basically gone to hell and back, I say that we start an official thread with people posting what they have, verified by a moderator of CPU-Z, and then the mod can post the results at the top, rather than this nonsense poll.

izall.JPG

Looks like it. My mem willn ot run any higher. But I am fine with this. :)

2.7Ghz on water w/ 1.6v.
3500+ Venice
LBBLE 0515FPAW
1/2" water cooling, DD TDX with x800xt pe in loop
1.6v (1.45v + 8%)
16c idle/37c load(questionable since i'm on a K8N Neo2 Plat.) :shrug:
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum
PSU: Enermax EG701 600w
Prime95 Large FFT's
Scarface-cpuzB.JPG

Scarface-chipB.JPG

Last edited: