• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

radiator question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

.. AE 86 ..

is a car oil cooler good enough for a radiator for my watercool system ?>
also, my room temperature is around 24c... and the water coming out from the waterblock is cold... just a little warmer than room temperature
i would like to ask if this is normal and if not, how can i overcome it... Thanks

Well the tempeture of the water all tepents how much time it stays in the blok so what realy maters is what temps your CPU is at

LOL
Me thinks this is the first time ever that I saw someone complaining about his water actually being to COLD :D :D :D

No offence though.....

Oil coolers are quite large if I remember correctly, it would definately be more than enough, but if your going used, check it out. Someone said on here oil coolers are mounted in such a way that they take most of the impact in front-end collisions.

Just get a heater core, cheaper, smaller, and proven better than these pre-made rads you find online.

~RT~

Back