• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclocked But stumped?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Woozy

Ok I have Intel 3.2 h&t Cpu. I run Aquamark3 I get a score of 57,000. I used asus auto overclock 5% in bois. Boots fine. I keep the same temps 45c-46c. Cpu runs at 3360. When I run aquamark3 again I get score of 59,000. Then I Go back into the bois and go from 5-10%. Which then I'm running at 3517mhz. But when I run aquamark3 I get 54,000. I lost on how score went down. Anyideas? My only real idea Ram is not fast enough bottlenecking, I mean the casting. 3.0,3,3,8 is my only idea. :shrug:

So you're running a divider? Since your FSB would be like 220.

Try running 1:1? --Lutzy

Have you turned on enhanced mode, I found the same results with HyperX dims. Some memory will not OC in AI mode, it's just a shot that it might. I had to go in and set manual settings* to get 3-3-3 at 225 on HyperX chips and set the dimms to 400. What the board seams to do is drop the mem speed to compensate for the FSB. If it does'nt reboot, you'll have to turn off the power for 15 secs to get a safemode boot and reenter the bios to turn off enhanced.

See the threads on Mobos, we've had some recent discussions there.

* Before you move the voltages, check the specs and see what others using for the same ram and cpu. Looks like a prescott, they take lower voltages than the northwoods. By all means get facts about this before experimenting.

I did some searching like you said. Found out motherboard was set to 133 and not 200. So I set it to 200. I got score of 60,000 Which means heading in the right direction.

Woozy said:
I did some searching like you said. Found out motherboard was set to 133 and not 200. So I set it to 200. I got score of 60,000 Which means heading in the right direction.
Awesome :thup:

This board has a lot of tricks, it's just a matter of learning the right settings and components that work in it.

Back