• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Double wide case\Large cube case, similar to Chenbro's Netserver.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Aviator747

I want to get a case similar to Chenbro's Netserver the SR103.
I like this type of case but would prefer to have something more for home use. One that has front usb ports and what not.

I am lookling to pay a maximum of $300.00 CDN.

The reason that I am looking for a case like this is that I want to make a homemade phasechange system. And I hate the extra case that most people have above or below their pc case.

I want a completely all in one unit.

Thanks for any suggestions. :)

why dont ya do what i did/am doing...make your own, it will cost ya maybe 60 CDN tops for the shelf, screws, paint, wheels, and if u have a case already, u have the mobo tray and hdd racks (link is in sig)

i love it.! my next rig will either be a total monster, or a total featherweight.
leaning twords the roll-your-own case though, i can do carpentry.
yeah, a mini itx box for surfing and e-mail and word is cool, and i would have lots of fun with it -

but i like the "whoa! youve got to be kidding!" factor
talking: a case that is is's own shipping crate. talking: how many watercooled dualies can you fit in one box....
im talking padlock and hasp, hinges, plywood, insanley large casters....
hope my plans inspire....

like i said before, just go to canadian tire, pick up a shelving unit and build from there, i based this idea on the UFO case from mountainmods.com. and not only is it way cheaper than any stores case, but you make it the way you want it

Aviator747 said:
Do you have any pics of your finished case?
ill have some pics of it up and running by monday or tuesday, im just waiting for the final coat of paint to dry, dam un-normaly cold weather

I used the case in your link as to basic specs for the case I built, turned out very nice.
Built mine out of Oak and Oak plywood, and stained it.
Email me if your interested at [email protected].

Larry

Back