• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GT4 la mans 24h

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PottaCoola

GranTurismo 4 la mans 24h races

just did the 60 lap race which took me about 2 hours and wanted to do some more and wanted to know does lamans 24h realy take 24 hours, do i realy have to sit hear for 24 hours racing?????

EDT: Talking about Gran turismo 4 btw

Last edited:
PottaCoola said:
just did the 60 lap race which took me about 2 hours and wanted to do some more and wanted to know does lamans 24h realy take 24 hours, do i realy have to sit hear for 24 hours racing?????

EDT: Talking about Gran turismo 4 btw

A few bspec laps don't hurt in the middle. Yes it is 24h, did Nurb this weekend. Got a real nice car.

TheGreySpectre said:
IF it is 24 hours, just get some friends together who are decent at GT4 and take turns

You people have friends? Man I suck.

Then again being married/full time student/full time employeed/having the camaro and computers doesn't leave much time for other stuff.

TheGreySpectre said:
IF it is 24 hours, just get some friends together who are decent at GT4 and take turns

IMO, GT4 is more fun when you are playing with friends. I only play it when others are with me.

There is a option in b spec race or somehting you change in the pits and when the computer plays for you , you can make the game speed up by going to the map and holding L1 and right so the goes faster. i dont think leaving the slim ps2 on for a few days is good when it heats up hoter then my xbox and pc.

Back