• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

is this a fake...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MasterCraft

friend sent me this, and it seems a little to good, I don't exactly believe him, it's a vapochill LS setup, on an abit board (dont know exactly which one)

8001570564.jpg

so is he BS or legit?

hmm, I don't know whtas in his comp, I do know it's a nice system, but alot of things he does on his don't compare to mine, yet his supposedly has a better proc and better ram (i know the ram is BS lol)

If I can get a screenshot of my 3.8 running at 4.73 gig on air (not stable of course), you would think someone with a vaporchill could hit 5 gig long enough for a screenshot. The only thing that looks suspious to me is that 357 FSB. I know my AA8XE won't go that high. Wonder what mobo he's using?

3800-cpuz-4700.JPG

That and the voltage seems off, but maybe my numbers are wrong.

I know his setup (assuming it is in fact a 3.8) is capable of it, but yet his comp benches UNDER what mine does @ 4gig

Back