Hardware Monitoring, MBM Alternatives?

I just got my new system up and running and was wondering what you guys use for monitoring your temps and voltages. The specs for my system are in my sig. I am a long time MBM user, but since they stopped releasing this software my newer motherboard is no longer supported.

Did a search and found a prog called Speedfan. Is this any good? I am using nTune for now, but it doesn't seem to have any options to monitor your 12V, 5V, and 3.3V lines.

What I really like about MBM is the dashboard and the ability to have your CPU temp, System temp, etc on your system tray. Is there any software out there that can do that?

TIA.

Your DFI NF4 board should have a tool on the motherboard CD called SmartGuardian that works very well. I can't really recommend another software app for your other boards as I'm not familiar with them.

I currently have a DigitalDoc 5 hardware unit that monitors my temp probes, fan speeds, and +5v and +12v, although I'm thinking of selling it in a few weeks in the classifieds to free up some wire space and a 5 1/4" bay to stash my extra PSU wires in.

Speedfan is pretty nice, but it allows max 1 temp in tray. It can also export readouts to file, so using some formatter, you could have them in active desktop window, waht would act somehow similiar to dashboard.

samurize is great for displaying all kinds of info, but its a little tough to set up

Thanks for the suggestions, but I came across the data files needed to make MBM work over at DFI-Street, so I guess I can still use my good old trusty MBM.