• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Double click opens properties of icon...:(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fightingpiper

On my server (win2k) my mouse wont open anything on a double click. If i click once it turns it blue and on the second click it opens the properties of that icon like if you right clicked and selected 'properties'. Then only way I can open anything is right click and select 'open'. I cant find where I can change it back to normal. any help is much appreciated.

Thanks redduc900 for the info and link but neither helped. Since that didn't help I just went to logitech's website and downloaded the drivers for my MX700 duo and that seemed to do it. I have never had a problem with it before. I run the server off a KVM switch and the keyboard/mouse seemed to work fine for a year now without the logitech software on the server. But I also couldn't type anything it would jsut open up panes or ding at me so It must have needed the software.

Again thanks for help.

Back