• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics Inside Is my ram set up right?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Woozy

I been overclocking my cpu just a little, I also went into the bois setup the Ram to run 1:1. Everything is running better like it should. I ran CPU-z to see what the clocks were running I think they are not running right. Kingston Ram I'm runnig is suppose to run 3.0,3,3,8. But it is running 3.0,4,4,8. Is everything running right or do I have to go into the bios and set up the right way. Or did the clocks change since I have the FSB oced 20mhz.

Attachments

• Woozy1.JPG
    Woozy1.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
You can try to tighten the memory timings up, but since you're overclocking the memory, there's a chance the new settings won't be stable. Don't forget to bump Vdimm up to ~2.9 while testing. Ussually cheap kingston memory won't clock high with tight timings, so you might be limited to where you're at. Maybe 3-4-3-7 or something. Only way to know is try.

Back