• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which of these Lian Li cases are best?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

millhouse

Im getting a new case soon and i cant decide which Lian Li case to get.
I like these:

pc-v2000
pc-7077
pc-1200
pc-75

Overall, i want one that offers the best performance for the best price.

PC-75 would be a best choice for performance and price especially you are in watercooling, the one thing I didn't like about it is 2 x 80mm Intake Fans, it would be nice if it has 120mm Intake Fans :)

i got the pc-1200b and i love it.....

once i get my rig all updated and moved onto s939 it will be watercooled...there's plenty of room and its not overly big...

I see... :eh?: These replies really help alot.... keep em coming, i appreciate it! :)

I personally LOVE the v1200b especially since it comes with a bracket so your cards don't break in half :)

-1cem4n

ohhh... i forgot to mention that i will be getting watercooling for it in the future... which case is best for that? (Any Lian Li)

well... i have decided that im going to get the 2000b because i like the space and i will be able to have plenty of room to work. I will also take one of the HDD cages out for even more space. Thanks again for the replies... Lian Li rules! :cool:

Back