• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aspire X-Navigator vs ThermalTake XaserV ?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

faf

Registered
Hello ..

I am looking for a good case , and I am new in these .

My needs :
1- good looking ( For Gaming PC )
2- lightweight
3- easy to use

AnandTech had reviewed Aspire X-Navigator , everything was good , but they say it was very noise , is that because the Power Supply and the fans that comes with it ? and if I change them to another manufacturer can I get a quite PC ?

Thanks ..

Last edited:
I have the X-Navigator, and it's basically a modded Chieftec/Antec case, which means they're heavy mofos. I'm sure the TT is too as most of TT cases are modded Chieftec designs.

I never did like TT styling, whereas I love the look of my X-Navigator. The Navigator has standard removable HD cages, where the TT case has the rotated-90 degrees design for it's HD mounting. I prefer the removeable cages because of convenience, plus I think the 90-degree HD mounting design blocks too much airflow.

The Navigator comes with a fan controller and two temperature sensors, so you can turn the fans down. Sure it's noisy at full speed, but at medium speed, it's pretty decent. It has a 120mm out back vs the Xaser's 90mm. I'm using a Fortron Blue Storm PS in my case, and it's pretty quiet. The loudest thing in my case is the Northbridge fan, which runs like 6800-7000 RPM.

Like I said before, if you're looking for a light case, look elswhere, because both of these are heavy mofos. You can get Chieftec-style cases in aluminum, but they're more expensive.

thanks .

what is about A-Top XBlaed ? its look good with amazing price !!

Back