• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1240mhz and rising

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i just ordered a gig of crucial pc133 cas 2 ram. i think we're gonna see 1333 out of this chip by next week.

I 'm very happy that you managed to buy such a good o\c cpu.....
but in the other hand....i'm very sad that i cant lay my hands on
it,cause i dont have a way to buy that cpu.
It seems that all stores have stopped the international shipping...
and i live in Athens Greece.
I dont have a chance to go for it.
:(

If someone thinks there is a way to get this cpu.....plz mail me.

Ebola & gravioli,

Very good choice of CPU. I've been looking around and actually been waiting for those type of chips to be released cauze I knew I had good feeling about those 10x multiplier cD0's.. heehee! and yes I just ordered one too! Those are mad clockers!! I know.. Only available in one stepping that's equipped with OEM FCPGA @cD0@ 10x !! Ebola, u been using CAS2 or 3 setting with your current PC100 RAM? Yeah try getting the CAS2 Crucial or Mushkin. I prefer Mushkin Rev.3 or 3+. I have two of those Rev.3's. Once u get the RAM to run @ CAS2 at 1.33Ghz, watch that memory score jump high! I used to get Sandra Memory score @3rd run 477mb/s / 587mb/s with my previous P3 700@1064 @CAS222 on an Abit BE6-2 rev1.2 mobo. it's pretty darn good for this BX mobo. With the 440BX and CAS2 RAM, you should be able to spank those P3 256k L2 version of Tualatin at mhz to mhz comparison and Tualatin isn't supported by 440BX. I think they are only used by i815EP Solano chipset currently. Them chipset are slow unless u get DDR supported mobo and RAM. I haven't seen a good single processor i815E DDR supported mobo yet. I know the Iwill DVD266 series do DDR but they're for Dual processors.

Last edited:
ƒ~ƒ‹ƒN•²

yea i ordered crucial pc133 cas2 ram. my current ram is cas 3 at 100 mhz. its really crappy ram.

Don't get your hopes up *too* high. Hope you get lucky, but,

Humphrey from PCnut won't even offer guaranteed 1 ghz to 1333 mhz overclocks, because he emailed me that he recently bought some 1.1 ghz chips, and the highest they will clock is 112 FSB (112x11=1232). And I would expect a 1100E to overclock farther, but...remember what happened with those cC0 750's that couldn't even clock as high as a cB0 700E......

I would expect 1200-1250 from a 1000E cpu, unless you get really lucky or take cooling to the next level.

FWIW, my 1000"EB" is running nicely at 155x7.5 (1162.5), at default voltage and for some reason, 155 FSB is more stable than it was on my 600e@930 (had to use 150 fsb because of all the ram errors---Unreal engine games would crash while loading etc).

I still can't figure out why, because both CPUs pass burnP6, but the 600e required 1.70v for 900, and 1.75v for 930 (unusuable).

Back