• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How much would you pay for my Rig?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bobmanfoo

Disabled
Hey guys im currently in need of money and im considering selling my entire main rig, i can hardly hold back the tears as i type this.... i wanted some ideas of how much i could expect or how much you guys pay for my rig, so if you don't mind spending a little time to look over my stuff and give me an estimate it will be greatly appreciated. i have long lost track of how much i put into this rig and really don't want to know now.... pc, speakers, monitor, input devices, everything listed in my sig, only things not listed are my dvd-rw (nec 2500a), some dvd-rom drive, a few CM case accessories and fans and stuff, all i can think of atm. cpu is 100% stable up to 2.67ghz, gpu is 100% stable at 665/640 with 1.72v for gpu and 2.2v for vdimm. thank you for your time

edit added a pic... hell ill throw in the table and chair too

Attachments

• pump 002.jpg
    pump 002.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
My Condolences

Normally i get prices from the EGG and then adjust down or up for/per intrest.Parting normally will sell faster as most don't want to shell out the large lump of change to buy complete systems.
Good luck.

MassRaptor

thanks, i might end up parting it out if i have to but that'll make it much more painful

Back