• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

sapphire x800pro vivo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nealric

Is there any chance of getting a softmodable one if I get one now?
Or are they all hardlocked?

How are these overclocking?
Will the overclocked vivo do better than a xl usually (they are same price)?

One last thing...
I have never used vivo. I know it stands for video in/ video out.

Does this mean it can be used to capture analog video or does it just act as a pass through to the monitor?

You haven't been able to unlock Pro's for over a year now, and the PCI-E version, IIRC is natively 12 pipes...so no chance whatsoever.

It'll bench better than an XL no doubt. I'd say they'd be about equal in reality.

Man, I had the same question as you. I started looking on eBay and found this seller, I e-mail him about the RAM and stuff and he said it had 1.6 ns timings and it's a VIVO so the pipelines should be able to be unlocked. I'm looking at buying one once I get the money. Since it has 1.6 ns RAM in a X800 Pro, you should be able to hit X800XT PE speeds. BTW, they are PCI-E cards.

http://search.ebay.com/radeon_W0QQs...tionZcompareQQcopagenumZ1QQcoentrypageZsearch

Why couldn't you mod it? If it's a VIVO, then the pipelines should be uncut. Also, I have seen X800 Pro PCI-Express models with 1.6 ns memory at other places before.

ghost_recon88 said:
Why couldn't you mod it? If it's a VIVO, then the pipelines should be uncut. Also, I have seen X800 Pro PCI-Express models with 1.6 ns memory at other places before.

I unfortunately haven't. And I have been searching for them. Where did you see them at?

Back