• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

first mods!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Element-Xero

I bought a dremel 395(i think?) with the cord and 35,000 rpm setting and i used the fiberglass reinforced wheels and I cut a hole for the window i bought. Then I installed a car neon kit. It looks bad@ss! Thanks to everyones posts for advise.

**EDIT**
maybe ill post some pics later!

nah

its not the 395 then, it works from 5,000-35000 with about 8 stops in between. Anyways, a word to the wise, stay away from cordless dremels for case modding, they are rendered impotent against case metal!

Pics will be up tonight!

I dont really know the point of this post, I am just excited and wanted to introduce myself to the alternative modding community.
:cool:

I agree. I've been using one for a week and I came up with this equation: for every 10 minutes of use you must charge the damn thing 3 hours. 10=3. But my window is coming along pretty good.

Wecome to the world of case modding. Now that you're hooked you won't be able to stop.

Hehe....yes.....yes....yet another one...

Welcome to the forums!!! And get those pics up!!! I wanna see!!!

Back