• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 8500... 213.00

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GERRY136

just ordered it from dell website and got 50.oo off.

its not the 400.00 aiw but hell for 213.00 and the performance of a gforce 3, i had to do it lol.

GERRY136 said:
just ordered it from dell website and got 50.oo off.

its not the 400.00 aiw but hell for 213.00 and the performance of a gforce 3, i had to do it lol.

that makes 2 ppl here (u and me) who took advantage of dell...who else preordered one?

im gonna put my current ddr card in my sons puter and hook up the bad boy in my new case hehe.

yeah im sure the folks at ati have been listening to us bout the driver situation, and i personally am guessing this cards drivers will be near perfect. (oh please be perfect)

Man who didn't order one? I am going to wait this one out. I know in a month I will be kicking myself but waiting on model 1800 and an alpha 0845.

I still think we're looking at lower prices in the coming months... most of you know my opinion already so I won't bore you :rolleyes: .

Is it just me or is the discount not working anymore. I put the card in my shopping cart but I don't see the 20% discount. Is it subtracted after they process your CC; I would think that they would show you beforehand.

Am

did u go to the business section of the site?
thats what i did. i used my painting business name but u could make up anything lol.
just before u clik submit order, you should see the 50.00 subtraction.

I got mine today thru the small business section!

I had to delete my history and temp internet files in order to see the 20% off.

"Good Bye Voodoo3 3k" and "Hellooooooooo Radeon 8.5k !!!"

I feel bad for the voodoo users that don't understand they are no longer in buiness..... they still try and say their card is the best and a whole load of BS.

Eliminator said:
I got mine today thru the small business section!

I had to delete my history and temp internet files in order to see the 20% off.

"Good Bye Voodoo3 3k" and "Hellooooooooo Radeon 8.5k !!!"

Well, I got my order in and got the 50.00 off but I havn't received any confirmation yet. From what I've heard, Dell got flooded with orders and a lot of people will have their orders filled on the 26th. Although I'm a little disappointed that's fine by me. Still worth it to get 20% off.

Am

I got it for $203.60 from Dell. I work for dell, but only got the 20% off from the website. Take advantage while you can, think its over now tho.

it's over....but 250 is still a lot better than 299 retail

my order is to be delivered on/before the 8th :)

Back