• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec P180 Almost Here...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Stack up against, mentioned in the same breath

I think Lian-Li and all the other high-end manufacturers will end up building equivalent cases.

I love this case, but as lowfat said, not much room for WC Kit? Where is a dual HC gonna go?

I thought possibly, if you mounted HDDs in the upper chamber's rack, remove the bottom HDD rack and mount the Radiator sideways in that compartment infront of the PSU, though I imagine tube routing to there would be a problem.

I was thinking the same thing myself. Not a wonderful water case, but wonderful for air cooling.

Indeed, it is awesome for air cooling, but Ive got a Thermochill 120.2 and some nice San Ace fans just waiting to be used. There must be some more options. It seems a shame to hack up such a nice case. You could put two 120mm Fans in Series possible in that lower region also.

Or for major stuff, cut a hole though the dividing beam, and remove quite alot of the front bezel, and put one in the front.

Does anyone think that a PA160 could be fit into that lower drive cage area? Ive just been doing some reading up on it and I have to say my Thermochill 120.2 is looking pretty outdated. I feel like such a fool, I only just got that. Have to resell.

I have no idea in Europe who will have the Black/SPCR version. Not being privy to those discussions but I think SPCR has a lot of say in who sells that version.

AntecRep

Back