• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Speaker Suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kevin007

I am curious as to what are the good speak brands out there, I am looking for new ones to go with my pc, maybe surround sound or just two speakers and a bass, I am kind of ready to get rid of my Dell speakers lol.

Also, am on a budget of about $60 to $70

oh, can you guys give me a suggestion on a logitech model or even another brand.

Last edited:
If you want something really good you'll have to spend more than $60.

Even a good 2.1 system will be over $100.

I got this Soundstick II 2.1 system at Cosco for $120.

SOUNDSTICKSII.jpg

Very nice looking and sounds even better.

Go listen to a set if you can.

if ur really into having good sound quality i prefer these
ProMedia 4.1 - 300$ :p
promedia41_large.jpg

In ur range price u can get Logitech z-640 which has a very good surround sound. Go to bestbuy or compusa and check out what they have and then check out the reviews and soon ur gonna know what ur gonna get. :D

For the price the Logitec X530 are decent, i have some and got some for a friend who is big into audio and he thinks they are not bad for the price.

i second that. the logitech x-530 are the best youll get for the money you have . on new egg there only $50 and yes they are VERY high quality the only problem with them is there is no "option buttons" on the sub except for the main volume of the sub

I'd suggest going to an electronics store and listening to the speakers and find one you like. Then go online and find the best deal. It never hurts to hear what you're getting...

i have the older version of those z-series... very nice stuff there
amazon might have them for cheaper than newegg dunno

Back