• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC P&C Turbocool 475atx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ColtIce

Disabled
I just got one of these today used.I got it to replace my antec true550 ,even though there is nothing wrong with the antec.I wanted to be able to adjust the 3.3 rail if need be.anyway right off the bat I noticed it was slightly heavier than the antec.which to me is always a good thing.I've only checked with the worthless onboard sensors but the readings are higher on the 12v and seem to hold steady and not move at all betwean idle and load.I thought the antec never held the rails as tight as my old FSP400 and I hope this psu eliminates that problem.

First off, PC Power & Cooling are without a doubt the best power supplies. I would thnk that with the proper tuning your rails will stay EXACTLY where you want them to.

I personally have my rails tuned to 12.1, 5.05 and 3.6 on a DMM, and they don't fluctuate AT ALL, atleast not to the nearest .00x(thousandth). If you looka t them in the bios\software my 12v reads like 11.985 but with a DMM it's 12.1 on the dot.

You made a very good choice. Antec PSUs have been plagued with their sagging 12V rail for quite some time now. I hear that they have fixed this in their newer units. However myself along with many others have since moved to other PSUs due to this. It looks like you have as well.

Back