• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New case... Xoxide X-Handler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vertical_Zer0

Anyone have any experience with this case?

http://www.xoxide.com/xoxide-x-handler-case-black.html

I'm thinking about ordering one because I really need a case with 120mm intake/exhaust so I can quiet this rig down when I move into a condo this fall. The computer will be in my room so I would like it to be near-silent. I'm also ordering a few 120mm Cooler Master Ultra Silent fans to equip the case with.

don't buy from xoxide, your just asking for your money to get taken, and no customer service, or quality in return.

they are crooks, and have been for years.

if you really need a 120mm fan get an antec super lan boy

Xenocide said:
don't buy from xoxide, your just asking for your money to get taken, and no customer service, or quality in return.

Yeah Umm i dunno bout that xenocide...they have a really good rating on resellerratings.com...they have a 9+ rating...w/ ~1600 lifetime ratings....thats really awesome. But if u really want people's opinions...ask in the Vendors section of the forum...their very helpful

Xenocide said:

I havent experienced anything bad with Xoxide, but that case looks weak in terms of rigidy. Handles look like they would snap off quick if you used it for LANs. And I agree with the Super LanBoy.

Cerberus2k7 said:
I havent experienced anything bad with Xoxide, but that case looks weak in terms of rigidy. Handles look like they would snap off quick if you used it for LANs. And I agree with the Super LanBoy.

Also look at the ratings of MustangTuning.com

Same dudes. Chris Francy is one of them. Decent prices IF you get your stuff and IF it doesn't have any problems. No thanks.

Xenocide said:

what int he world are you talking about
http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2254.html

i had nothing but good experiences with them. I just hate their forums

i think that case is ugly also, its a mac knockoff

Ha that case is
Mac G5 + Xaser series + $#&^ steel interior

Xoxide isn't that bad of a dealer, but they shouldn't be making cases.

Back