• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which of these cases do you recommend?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like the case, but I just can't justify paying about $160 for it. I think I will probably get the P-160.

P-160 isn't all that great IMO. I've gotten close up to one and it really doesn't fell any better than a chieftec dragon which isn't necessarilly a bad thing, it's just not in the same league with silverstone and lian-li.

@ fldrice, I was looking through some reviews of cases (can't remember if it was on this forum) and it was stating how the lian-li case that I was looking at (60B) had more vibration and was about 10db louder than the P-160. That is my main concern, although I would probably prefer to have the all black lian-li case.

I stand/sit corrected. So now I am stuck between the 180 and the Lian-Li PC-7B Clicky

the only problem I can think of with the 180, is that the two intake fans on the front would be blocked by the door if it remained closed.

Last edited:
The 180 looks like it has about 1/2 inch of vents all the way around the door. That probably helps on the intake with the door closed. I'm not a fan of having doors at all, so I'm happy with my PC-7

Back