• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can anyone confirm this is a Lian Li case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Goshawk said:
I built a PC-7 for my GF, her PC-7 has the square stand-off holes.

~ Gos
Just PC-7? The link I posted was PC-7 B Plus and my current case is the 2nd version of the PC-7 B Plus, has a 120mm fan in back instead of the 80mm

look at a pics out of a review of a PC-60 a skyhawk (which ever one looks most like yours) and see which one looks the most like your case

better yet if you know someone with a lian li then compare the metals, if they are equally sturdy go with it

That case is NOT a lian li pc60. It's a replica. On the back it dosen't have the slide in out for the PSU, mine does. And, the hard drive tray dosen't match either. It looks like a replica, not bad but not lian li. also, all lian li cases have a lian li sticker on the front of them.

Intrepid said:
That case is NOT a lian li pc60. It's a replica. On the back it dosen't have the slide in out for the PSU, mine does. And, the hard drive tray dosen't match either. It looks like a replica, not bad but not lian li. also, all lian li cases have a lian li sticker on the front of them.

You might want to look closer there is a thumb screw mounting bracket in the second two pictures. Its hard to see on the bottom but its there. That is the exact mounting bracket that Lian Li uses. Its still a Lian Li.

I don't see a bracket in the picture, but I also don't see a PSU. There are only one hole on either side of the PSU hole in the back for the brackett, that means there is one, but it only uses two thumb screws, and lian lis use 4, two on either side, as evidenced by the picture of the PC7.

Intrepid said:
I don't see a bracket in the picture, but I also don't see a PSU. There are only one hole on either side of the PSU hole in the back for the brackett, that means there is one, but it only uses two thumb screws, and lian lis use 4, two on either side, as evidenced by the picture of the PC7.
Looks like a PC-60 to me.
Real One:
back280.jpg
Matching bracket shown in the bottom of this picture:
mvc243f8ye.jpg

I customized a PC-60 for a friend last year and it looks the same to me. Right down the the poor fan ventilation I promptly fixed.

Here is a real Lian Li pic from Lian Li's website.

http://www.lian-li.com/Product/Chassis/M_C_PS_PC-60.htm

Notice the two thumb screws on either side of the PSU mounting bracket there.

The one you have could be an older Lian Li model.... My PC-61 looked a little diferent then that, but the PSU mounting bracket always had 4 screws, and my friend Roman's PC60 is older then mine, looks diferent, and his has 4 as well.

Attachments

• 1.bmp
    108.3 KB · Views: 39
Back