• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone buy the Nostromo n52 SpeedPad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wedo

Senior Kitty Power!
I use the be-jeezus out of my n50 for FPS, some SIM, and RPG. However, I see that the n52 has another row of programmable buttons and the wheel doesn't have end points (both would be very beneficial).

So anyone buy this yet? I found it at Axion Tech for only $27.95...

Linky

I was just looking at one of these last night. I'm thinking of getting one - specifically for Guild Wars and CS:S because using the keyboard makes my wrists hurt after a while.

I went to Best Buy and took a closer look at the controller. Upon closer examination, I found that I don't really care for it - it's a bit too large and it's very difficult to be able to access all the buttons without moving your hand from the handrest. I'll stick with my keyboard/joystick combo for BF2 :)

i just tried to use it after getting the software from belkin's site. tried using it with cod and i'll take my kb any day over it.

I've got the n52, and i love it. I used to make fun of my friend for using one until he finally talked me into buying one on sale for $20. It's got incredible linux support (plug it in and it's a second keyboard), and i can play games for hours and not have my hand hurt at all, which is great considering sometimes my wrist would feel a little sore from using a keyboard to play games.

i've used my friends N52 before. once you get used to it it's pretty nice. my only complaint is that the thumb button was a little too stiff for my confort. i had to press down kinda hard to get it to work. but overall i think its worth the $30 you pay for it.

Thanks for the input guys, I ordered mine from AxionTech last night. I always thought the n50 would be perfect with another row of buttons, how often do you get exaclty what you want??? :D

9mmCensor said:
haha. Wedo is gearing up for BF2.

Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about....

Back