• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case choice. Require assistance.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Blankfile

Well, first of all i should say that i'm new here, as a registered user, because i've been lurking here and there on these forum for almost a year now. Maybe i should've manifested myself earlier, but oh well :rolleyes: This being said, let me come to the point:

For a while now i've been stacking money to buy some really nice comp. First time i'll be building one from A to Z by my own hands, but considering i helped many friends with their own comp, i guess i can do it relatively easily.

First at all, i wanna buy the case. I've been eager for a Lian-Li case. In fact, i won't buy anything else... Now i wonder, which one should i get, for a reasonable price (which i set at 300$ CAN, +- 50). I could be willing to pay more if there are reasons to buy the huge server cases. Knowing that i don't care about noises (since winamp is always running, 24/7, and louder than any computer could get), and that i want something in which i'll be able to do anything i want, whenever i want, wherever i want (more or less :) ).

Thanks for your upcoming answers in advance,

Blankfile

Lian Li PC-V1000 is my choice. I can't find a lot of canadian sites that sell Lian Li unfortunately. ncix.com has them for $250 except its out of stock and has been for some time. I have being waiting for a month for it to be in stock :(

Well, adrina, Thanks for the kind welcoming :D

lowfat, i must say that i like this model, seem nice to me indeed, but so does every big other Lian-Li(es?). Any reasons why i should take this one over another?

Finding places to buy this shouldn't be excesively hard tought, but thanks for the ncix.com advice.

I just orderd that case tonight.. i believe they dont stock the case, and just order it when someone orders it... it says it ships with 2-5 days.... i cant wait :D

Back