• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Missing Battlefeild vietnam disc 4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitler

Hello, as some people might know ( if you read My little problem thread. ) Im going to be reinstalling the only thing stopping me is that im missing my Battle feild vietnam disc 4. Ive looked under everything even looked outside. :rolleyes: I was wondering what I should do should I just wait till bf2 comes out and play Call of duty? or will they replace it?

toshiba said:
Hello, as some people might know ( if you read My little problem thread. ) Im going to be reinstalling the only thing stopping me is that im missing my Battle feild vietnam disc 4. Ive looked under everything even looked outside. :rolleyes: I was wondering what I should do should I just wait till bf2 comes out and play Call of duty? or will they replace it?

Contact EA games and explain the situation, they probably will send you a new disk 4 if you prove you own it.

Also in your other thread regarding the -problem- I fail to see how it's Microsofts problem you had '1,000,000' viruses, You said you had Zone Alarm, that wont help curtail viruses aside from ones wanting 'Internet permission'. You know there are plenty of free anti virus programs right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back