• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arrrrgh...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ploaf

Power just blinked and all but the main box shut down! It's the only one with a UPS. argghhhh.... Someone must have hit a phone pole.

You can try but you can't keep me down. Bwahahaha!!! :D :D :D
Everything is running once again.

I locked myself out of my car once. The auto assoc. man came and unlocked the door - as the door opened you could hear my radio still blasting away. I couldn't help but change the words a little as I heard it...

I get locked out! But I get in again! Won't ever get locked out again!

At least you've got a UPS! That seems to be the one important computer purchase that I always put off in favor of something else. Gotta stop doing that. Especially w/ Winter comming.

That's funny. I was just reading the folders prayer and thinking we could add something about a UPS to keep the power up. :D
Someday.... I need a smaller pulley for my supercharger, a UPS, a FAH sweatshirt, 5 folding boxes, another UPS, and dedicated snow tires, a KVM, a 16port switch.STOP. Afraid if I go on it will be like the 10 Days of Folding Christmas...

_Will_ said:
:) i wonder if anyone has ever took out the ol gas generator to keep on folding?

Thought about getting a massive Solar panel and installing it on the roof. :D Too bad we only have something like 40 sunny days here.

Back