• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Razer Diamondback $33

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:drool: Tempting, considering the fact that I was planning on selling my beloved Viper and getting a Diamondback. Thanks for the great deal! :thup:

I had one for a week. if you got the skills to handle a high sensitivity mouse with small side buttons its a winner. It was too much mouse for me. BTW...It was really comfortable to hold.

Amazing mouse.... take the time to get used to it and you wont be dissapointed with it. Great price too! :)

-Adrayic

I have heard complaints that the drivers are a pain and the mouse is to small. To those that have used the mouse, do these complaints hold water?

My friend has one and I go to his house about everyday to hang out and play. I think the size is perfect for me. I usually keep the lower part of my palm on the table and control the mouse with just my hand, not the whole arm as you do with the MX series.

Back