• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who Makes The Best RAM?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Who makes the best RAM?

• Micron/Crucial

Votes: 169 11.5%
  • OCZ

Votes: 363 24.6%
  • Samsung

Votes: 17 1.2%
  • Mushkin

Votes: 137 9.3%
  • Corsair

Votes: 384 26.1%
  • Nanya

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Geil

Votes: 46 3.1%
  • Infineon

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • Kingston

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • GSkill

Votes: 191 13.0%
  • Patriot

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • Adata

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • PQI

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Twinmos

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Wintec

Votes: 3 0.2%
  • Other Stuff

Votes: 39 2.6%

• Total voters
Hey guys!
I've been out for a while and it has been a very long time since i upgraded my system for the last time... so long that last time i upgraded my system, AGP 8X was just coming out LOL.. now i just purchased an Abit Fatal1ty AN8 and was trying to find out what's the best ram to go with out there...
It supports 184 pin DDR 400 (PC3200)
I was considering
* Crucial
* Corsair (XMS Series)
* OZC Technology

I know we have plenty of opinions and recommendations posted in this thread but if any of you have the same board and suggest any of these 3 brands i really appriciate any suggestions

Mushkin.

MeJa you will probably get more responses if you make a thread about this question instead of putting it in this poll.

A few months ago it would have been TwinMOS...... but right now my Mushkin Redlines own.

OCZ, all cause of the results people have been getting. {PMS}Fishy with his TCC5 @ 290 3-4-4-8 on an Intel Chipset. With others doing 300mhz 2.5-3-3-6 on an AMD Chipset. Absolutely amazing.

I say OCZ ,Because you can't beat there support forum, they get back to you very fast and will stand by there product,and will go out of they'er way to make they'er customer happy,thats all I have to say.

I'd have to say OCZ. Good support and a wide range of quality ram. I sure wish I had some.....(sniffle).....instead of this Pee-Poop-I.... :cry:

I voted Mushkin because I've had more experience with them, but my current rig is sporting Patriot EP (2x512mb @ 2,3,2,5 1T) and it's amazing performance/price ratio is tough to beat.

Back