• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2004: Insane Frag Video.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
We all know euros own the US in UT2004, plain and simple. I dont think its possible getting 15 kills in 30 seconds unless you were in a 2x2ft room w/ a flak cannon while they are unarmed. Having the reputation like Viruz or hs, I really doubt they would use hacks. As for deflecting, you can deflect shock cores w/ the shieldgun while using secondary, and you can kill shock cores w/ the flak secondary ball. I dont believe your story for a second.

As for you playing with them,

1: They dont necessarily play UT2004 anymore, everyone has moved on to Quake4, we all know that.
2: They are Euros, they do NOT rent out US servers.
3: Getting 15 kills in 30 seconds w/ 120-240 ping would be highly impressive, accusing them in cheating in the first place makes that highly unlikely.

Not to get on your case, dont take it personally. These guys dont hack.

I know they likely dont' play anymore. Just like i don't play it anymore except for the occasional Red Orchestra game.

2. I have no idea what that means.

3. It is very possible. OH yeah... my pings on that day were an unbelievable 35 or so most of the day. I usually average 85-105 on most games depending on where the server is. They were grouped together practicing something, i got i think.... 10 kills int he first 8 seconds (got lucky... spawned with a flak cannon in front of me, and them on the other side of the flack cannon). After that... i wedged myself in a corner and they came at me and came at me until they started pulling crazy stuff that i knew wasn't normally possible (Jumping from floor to over 200 feet up? (approximate)..... hitting me with Bio Gell through 2 walls? Taking flak at point blank (the person had a lightning gun) and the flak deflecting away and not touching them? Yeah... major hax.... guess i just PO'd them at the wrong time....

normally though.... i don't do that good. I'll end up with just pistols and pistol-snipe people..... get accused of hax myself.... but the way i see it.... if you stand still for 3-4 seconds and let me get a bead on ya with a pistol... ya deserve it. I usually end up with about 35-40 kills a game... take about as many deaths....

Pretty good movie, a few of the ffa/tdm clips got annoying. Loved the parts from 1v1 though.

Careface said:
look up the clan dx.. they would rock these guys socks off to be honest..

Careface*

LOL, are you talking about guys from Flash Kings of the Impossible? If so, I really doubt machina could beat Viruz, Im not at all influenced by either movie, ive seen demos of Luxxiz and Brutt0, they are one tough team to beat.

Anyways, TollHouseFrank lives in Virgina, 100ms wouldn't be easy unless you had a really good connection, just my .02

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr said:
LOL, are you talking about guys from Flash Kings of the Impossible? If so, I really doubt machina could beat Viruz, Im not at all influenced by either movie, ive seen demos of Luxxiz and Brutt0, they are one tough team to beat.

Anyways, TollHouseFrank lives in Virgina, 100ms wouldn't be easy unless you had a really good connection, just my .02

i don't live in virginia. I live in West Virginia. It is a totally different state. I have DSL over Fiber Optic and whenever it isn't acting up from the doofuses over at the exchange..... i get excellent connections. 85-150 ping happens often.... and even on 'laggy' MMORPG's like WoW.... 150-250 ping is the norm. The worst i've ever had was 6,000 ping..... but that was a free MMORPG based in china or something.... Can't even remember the name of it now....

wow.. i think i should just sit in a corner and cry. >.> beast people.

So that was extreme. When i first started watching it, it didn't seemt too intense, but then after a little while, i was able to see how good they really are. Especially since UT2k4 came yesterday, and now I can understand how difficult most of the stuff they did was.

Wow.

XNC said:
Especially since UT2k4 came yesterday, and now I can understand how difficult most of the stuff they did was.

Wow.
it's been out for a long time..

i liked the kill at 1:55 in. One rocket connects mid air, driving him into the wall, then the other two explode on the wall, blasting him forwards, lololersauce

I haven't played UT in so long..........I got trapped in WoW lol. All of my friends play and they tortured me till I gave in. Awesome game though.....I'll give it that.

beavismorpheus said:
i liked the kill at 1:55 in. One rocket connects mid air, driving him into the wall, then the other two explode on the wall, blasting him forwards, lololersauce

Go to 6:45, thats probably my favorite / most unbelievable frag. Full shot of goo to anit combo midair, holy ****..

Back