• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

UT2004: Insane Frag Video.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xTrEmEoVrClOcKr

Creating the Latest Blow is the frag video from Cristal. This video is truely ownage and shows how the big boys play. Its 250mb but its truely worth it. These guys are in europe and they appear to be a pro TDM team, insane .. .im speechless. Creating The Latest Blow Post comments on the video :).

omg these ppl are superhuman
and quite good with a lightning gun:p
omg that ultra kill that will haunt me in my dreams for a whilethey were like predicting
im scared now im gonna uninstall my ut2004 rightaway :p (j/k)

I don't believe it. People that good don't exist without some kind of help. Either a lot of that video is staged, or they're using aimbot hacks.

Haven't watched it yet but it's downloading.........thanks for the link

Anyone in here play instagib........while I'm at it.......might as well ask. I'm {FA}Obsidian.

enduro said:
Haven't watched it yet but it's downloading.........thanks for the link

Anyone in here play instagib........while I'm at it.......might as well ask. I'm {FA}Obsidian.

I like me some IG, only thing is I cant really find many servers. It seems whenever I try to connect, I have to download like 50 things to log in.

Yeah I bought full but I hate it.........the download rates are so slow and it never fails that each server has it's own special stuff. Seriously irritating. I'm always in Gladiator Duel ( Bridge of Fate and Face Classic ) or the Bunny Hut ( BOF and Face too). Both demo but with some of the better pings in the list. FA is a demo clan anyway until we can start our move to full so I like playing in demo right now anyway.

Here's one of my last scores :D ( and no I don't bot.......I've been investigated like 4 times though........wonder why :rolleyes: )

highscorecomp.jpg

Oni said:
I don't believe it. People that good don't exist without some kind of help. Either a lot of that video is staged, or they're using aimbot hacks.

Oni, lmao .... lets go to a 1v1 server and I can match them (in some spots) It isn't staged ... anyone who can get passed Anti TCC is a super hacker, which these guys arn't. Unless your being sarcastic 0.o BTW, these people are probably the best in the world (For TDM) best US TDM team is x6° (Check6). This video blew my mind.

Last edited:
if they're a pro team, they probably record every match, then go over it afterwards to analyze any tactical mistakes and whatnot. so they've got hours and hours of footage edited down to just under ten minutes.

after i got my surround speakers and mx510 i started pulling off some amazing shots that i never would have been able to the day before, hahahaha, and was like, "omg i have to start recording this!"

then again i haven't watched it yet...

it is VERY hard to beleive people can be THIS good - but it is just like some people are the best race car drivers - if you raced them you would be toast - same with this, there are always people out there better then you :)

i can speak from experience from Delta Force 2, myself and a friend used to be know as ChessKing me and him were 2 of the top knifers in DF2, we would go entire matches using only knives and have screen shots to prove every single kill - people would say the same thing "you cheat, you cant do that" - no it is a simple FACT

that person is better then you

it is the same with people who cry "cheater" "you lag" - no, you just suck and can not accept the fact that someone out there in this world is superioir to your skills in something you "though" you were good at.

there was some badass moves in there... rebounding the flak off the wall into the guy on the ramp overhead? freaking nuts. dude rides a crotch rocket and his body gets nailed by lightning gun and a shock rifle before it hits ground. i think i'll go practice.

these are people that play the game professionally and spend every waking hour practicing. it is possible to be this good and im sure several people are better.

^^^ exactly - now if i knew i could get paid for this i would happily build a $3k gaming rig and get a T1 line into my hosue and pratice!

Back