• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to our newest senior member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
felinusz said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hitech, your posts are always interesting, informative, well written, and very, very, very well researched.

This is SO well deserved, hitech is an absolute master of all things AMD.

QFE

I don't think I could say it any better then that.

Congradulations!!!! Hitechjb1

felinusz said:
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hitech, your posts are always interesting, informative, well written, and very, very, very well researched.

This is SO well deserved, hitech is an absolute master of all things AMD.

Amen

Someone who is definetly deserving of senior status

Thanks for the kind words, and I am enjoying being a member of the oc forums. I learn and enjoy participating here.

I had been building computers for myself and some understanding about hardware and software, before I ran into the OC forums a little over two years ago. But I learned many hand-on tricks to improve computer price-performance here, e.g. closing bridges, wiring tricks, vmod's, bios mod, cooling, picking CPU and memory, ....

Some of my posts and threads are long, as they were written as I tried to answer my own questions, as well as from members. Without the interactions with this community, I would not have developed these materials to such extent.

I could have participated and contributed more in other sections of the forums besides mainly AMD and sometimes memory, but due to time, I have mainly stayed focus in depth on memory and AMD CPU (what I use, no bias). Memory and CPU cover the most dynamic aspect of overclocking and system optimization.

Thanks again, ....

Back