• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congratulations to our newest senior member

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gautam

Senior Benchmark Addict
...hitechjb1! His incredibly involved and technical posts might hurt our brains, but that which does not kill us makes us stronger, and his invaluable contributions have most certainly strengthened our understanding of overclocking. A very, very, very well deserved promotion!

AMD section most of the time. He taught hundreds how to overclock AXP's in this thread for example. I don't think I've seen posts of his quality on any online forum in my life.

Sentential said:
Finally... somone well deserving!

-Sen
Every person who recieves the status of Senior is well-deserving.

Happy news indeed!

I've learnt about AMD CPU's from hitech's excellent, informative and detailed threads. Gutman :) and hitech have been my sources of information regarding the Athlon's.

:thup: :thup:

JoT said:
Every person who recieves the status of Senior is well-deserving.
Of course. His especially so. The contributions he has made take a great deal of effort to put together <takes note of various stickies/threads>

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hitech, your posts are always interesting, informative, well written, and very, very, very well researched.

This is SO well deserved, hitech is an absolute master of all things AMD.

Back