• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

please recommend a practical and nice looking case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

avzay

i am looking to replace my case which at this point is just a frame of what once used to be a case.
I am looking for something very practical with nice accessibility, and large amount of room to possible fit water cooling. However it has to be rather plain looking. I dont want any crazy lights, crazy colors or crazy shapes. just something that looks good.
What would you recommend?

If you want a large case, I like the Coolermaster Stacker. Some of the Lian-Li cases would fit the bill too. Just spend an hour or two on the egg and you are bound to find one you like.

I really like my Silverstone Glacier for an attractive case that is not overdone. The machined aluminum front is just right. However, there is not enough room for a WC setup IMO.

I have a CM Stacker and I think it looks awesome. If you can afford it you should get one.

I have a cheap cheiftec and not only do they look good but they are solid that you can sit on them (i actually do)

mmm i am more interested in cheaper cases (below $120) im gonna look at those chieftecs. Weight of the case is not a concern to me so dont need fancy aluminum or anything like that.

Back