• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

For those that have the speedpad n52

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Better? Not sure, but it's sure easier to play FPS on the PC with the n50/52. I played Jedi Knight II, BF, and BF:DC with an n50 and rarely had to touch the keyboard.

Also, I find it easier to move around with the D-pad than using the WASD keys. That and a four button mouse with the fourth button programed for TeamSpeak or Ventrillo makes the whole gaming exp better.

I'm tempting to buy one. Does XP automatically know what it is? I'm running XP64, and it would suck to buy it, then find out I can't use it b/c of the drivers... I KNOW for a fact the software for it does indeed work though.

m3x1c4nj3w said:
Does it make you do better in the games you play?

The main games I play are CS:S, CS 1.6, WC3, and maybe BF2 in the future.

It's the best gaming device I have owned, its far more comfortable than using the keyboard.

NiTrO bOiE said:
I'm tempting to buy one. Does XP automatically know what it is? I'm running XP64, and it would suck to buy it, then find out I can't use it b/c of the drivers... I KNOW for a fact the software for it does indeed work though.

Yes, it's auto detected by XP (but you should use the accompanying N52 setup software)

Attachments

• nostromos.jpg
    nostromos.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 43
Back