• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ebay troll (calling SSS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sentential

Contributing Member
Item in question:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6777268806&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT&rd=1

A full 9 days after the auction ends I ask the seller wtf is going on. Here is the dialog:

<Me> You wouldnt happen to have shipped out the CPU have you?

<Seller> Until my paypal account is fixed there will be no shipping.

<Me> What? Huh? What is wrong with it? You accepted my payment. Its here on my CC statement. Why arent you shipping?

<Me Again> This is wholly unacceptable. Why havent you contacted me or any of your other buyers about this? How long has your paypal accnt been messed up? And how much longer will it be until it is "fixed" You have my money, where is my CPU? I was prompt in every aspect of this transaction. Why arent you doing the same? I dont want this to get ugly but by god it will unless I hear a viable reason before this day ends.

<Seller> i use the money in the paypal account to ship with

<Me> Yes, thats all well and good but I paid $20 for you to ship that chip. Where did that money go to? Plus your account was "messed up" a full 2 days after I paid. Why didnt you ship before that point? You can imainge my frustration in this reguard. Just tell me when you can ship please.

<Seller> As of right now friday is the latest the paypal account is suppose to be fixed. I always ship on thursday that is why it was two days.

<Me> Wonderful :) Keep me posted as to the situation

<Me on Sunday, 3 days later> I havent heard anything from you yet so I figured I would email again. Was your paypal account fixed on friday as they promised?

<Seller> as of right now no.

<Me> I have tried to be as reasonable as I possibly can with this. It has been more than 2 weeks, and I have given you the benefit of the doubt and waited until Friday, which has since come and gone. You cannot honestally tell me when this will be resolved and because of this I want to reverse the transaction and recive a refund. This has gotten way out of hand and I refuse to wait any longer for this chip.

<Seller> I will give refund tommorow

Just now I was browsing ebay and he relisted what I bought without giving me a refund yet!! Here is the re-listed auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=80143&item=6780935322&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

#1 I have full documentation of my emails with him.
#2 It was paid via CC on paypal
#3 Here is the paypal case ID: PP-090-233-369
#4 Here is the transaction ID: 8D421797JK470340X

Seller In question:

Cody Sutton
[email protected]
Commerce, Texas

He picked the WRONG person to **** with! :mad:

Just filed another complaint. This time for fraud/stolen property, this CPU is rightfully mine because the seller has yet to give a refund.

That's why i've always been scared of E-bay and computer components. Hope this works out well for you Sent.

btw incase you havent tried yet, a superpages search gives no result for his city..

Commerce Police Department

Chief of Police
Kerry Crews

1201 Alamo St
Commerce, Texas 75428
(903)886-1139

Enablingwolf said:
Commerce Police Department

Chief of Police
Kerry Crews

1201 Alamo St
Commerce, Texas 75428
(903)886-1139
Thankyou very much. Ill use that number tommorow :) Btw I'm in no danger of not getting a refund. I paid via credit card. Visa will reverse the tranasaction quite easily

Enablingwolf said:
:Bugs Bunny: He downt know yew vewy well do he? lol

minus one troll...
No he does not. This kid needs some jailtime methinks... dont worry ill make sure he is held accountable for this, as well as ebay.

Sentential said:
Just filed another complaint. This time for fraud/stolen property, this CPU is rightfully mine because the seller has yet to give a refund.

dude, are you like some kind of scamagnet ?

you get caught more than a hot potato man. - i'd hate to go to vegas with you!

---

anyway, it actually isn't yours since you can't really own intangeble items, haha. I laugh at this, you will get your money back no problem from visa, paypal , or at least the seller himself. And the seller will be in big trouble , win/win.

C0oLl2iCef0o said:
Whats worse is, if Ebay shuts him down, he'll just make another account and do it all over :mad:

Not if he is in jail and the judge orders him not to go there. Sen will take care of him. He may have bad luck, but he is persistant.

I sure hope you and SSS can put his a** in the fire, Sen. Burn him at the stake and let the little troll worry about Bubba, his new jailhouse roomie wanting to get close to him. ;)

Back