Registered

Post Build Log - The Uberchair - watercooled 4800+/7800GTX SLi

Hi folks,
    Am doing a build log with lots of photos of my latest project over at Bleeding Edge, and thought some of you may be interested aswell. Its not 56k friendly as there are plenty of pics, but if you'd like to take a look, its here:

http://www.bleedinedge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11585

The system is/will be a watercooled AMD X2 4800+ with a pair of watercooled 7800GTX's, on a watercooled DFI Lanparty SLI-DR

Its still in progress at the moment, but am hoping to have it up and running by the end of the week.

Excellent work

I can't wait to see the finished system

Wow man...that's really nice! I've been wanting to do that exact same setup but no money. And youre in the UK. I hate you. I love a lot of the stuff Aquacomputer puts out. But I can't find a US retailer. I'm really diggin' the rad!

Member of OCdriftingNinjas | You gotta' Fold if you wanna turn up the Heat
    Overclocking: My Anti-Drug. | Overclocking my body...one day at a time... | Black Belt Ubercloxx0r | You are the most ripped yo-yo'er I have ever seen. - Seven
    HTPC | i5 2500k@3.8 | Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 | 16GB HyperX | GTX 460 1gb@845/1100 | 1.5TB | Silverstone LC10S-M | Corsair 500w

Nice, i wish i had the money to go wc.

Registered
    Thanks for the comments so far guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus2k7
    . I love a lot of the stuff Aquacomputer puts out. But I can't find a US retailer. I'm really diggin' the rad!
    I think SNT http://snt-systems.com is one of the the Aquacomputer retailers in the US, might be worth giving them a look.

I should have the couple of fittings i am waiting for tomorrow to do the plumbing, then its just a case of waiting for stock of the CPU!

Keep us posted!

That is going to an oc monster. I still cant get over the PSU:
    Intel C2Q Q6600 2.4 @ 3ghz stock voltage / Stock Cooling
    Corsair XMS DDR2 800 2x1gb
    Gigabyte P35 DS3-L
    HIS Radeon HD3870 864/1300
    WD Raptor 36gb [OS/Bench]
    2 x Hitachi 250 [The Black Hole of Data]

~Warming Up 11-0-0~ heatware.

Nothing is worse than doing something your excellent at, but hate doing. ~me~

Heatware Profile
    Looks great!

*drool*
    Laptop: MacBook Pro | 2.2GHz Core 2 Duo | 4GB RAM | 120GB HD | 128MB 8600M GT | Snow Leopard

Media Server: AMD Phenom II 955BE | Gigabyte GA-MA790GP UD4H | 2x2GB | 2x80GB, 1x300GB, 2x750GB, 1x2TB | Antec 550W | Windows 7 Ultimate