• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT ST6 questions??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wilbo666

Registered
Hey,
I'm after a new MB to upgrade from my old BX board that only does 133FSB max (I wanna get more out of my C2 800@1066), if I'm gonna upgrade now i'm gonna want to get a MB with Tulatin support (in case I wanna upgrade to a Celeron 1.2 later).

Anyone had a chance to play with this board??
One question how much can you adjust the voltage on this board, I had a look in the manual but couldn't find it??

Thanks guys...

Wil

(P.S. feel free to suggest a different MB with the same sort of specs and price....)

I got an ST6-RAID...GREAT board. Very stable. Can't adjust the vcore too much, though. I don't know if it's a ceiling relative to the default vcore, as in previous abit boards, but on my Celery 633 (1.7) I can only get up to 1.825. Disappointing, since I can hit over a gig with this chip...but I don't regret purchasing this board a bit...(no pun intended)

Thanks

Thanks for the info man, it does sound like a good board but if i can get full v-core I'd rather get something else..

Thanks again..

Wilbo

Back