• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lost right channel today with headphones... broken?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I believe that the invoice from newegg should be good enough. Newegg usually packs a copy of the invoice with the box they ship the product to you in. Usually takes 2-3 business days to get response from Sennusa.

They have an online RMA thing now which automatically gives you a number and where to send it and stuff, so I have that now. I'll be sending it in sometime soon I guess.

I still haven't decided if I'll get a new pair or not. When they send it back to you is it a new pair or would they just fix whatever's wrong with it? If it's new I could sell it since I wouldn't have a whole lot of need for it.

With RMA I believe 99% of the time you get a new product, and they send the ones you send back to the repair department and then sell those as refurbs.

Just to let you guys know I sent the Sennheisers in (apparently they aren't there yet, shipped em with Priority Mail, hope USPS didn't lose them...) and at the same time ordered the Audio Technica ATH-A500s. They just got here today and just after listening to a few songs I'm really impressed. Before I even hooked them up I put them on my head and love the closed feel plus the pure comfort that they have. They aren't even burned in yet and they sound amazing.

Back