• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I download more ram for my computer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
squeezecat said:
lol you guys are brutal

I learned quick that people can be brutal on these forums. It's easy for them to be mean especially to other people who don't know a lot about computers.

lucasp said:
I learned quick that people can be brutal on these forums. It's easy for them to be mean especially to other people who don't know a lot about computers.
Naw we not trying to mean... we're just funnin with ya. :)
BTW... what exactly are you looking for?

I am not very sharp on this stuff but I only have a 10 gig harddrive. Will adding ram even help?

Please start from the beginning and tell us about your computer:

CPU (processor)
RAM
Hard Drive
Operating System
Video Card (optional)

With more information about your system the people here can help direct you towards a meaningful performance improvement.

ROFL it's alright man............we're not ripping on you. When I first read it I thought that you were just bored and made a post to get responses.

I'll ask the same thing as dodgers..........are you just looking to get more ram? If so we need to figure out what kind of ram you need.

Download cpu-z from www.cpuid.com and run it. Click on the memory tab and take a screenshot of it.

To take a screenshot. Press prntscrn on your keyboard, then go to MS Paint and click on 'edit' then 'paste'. The picture should come up. Then save the picture as a JPEG.

Now get an account at www.photobucket.com and upload the picture. Or just use the forums to attach the image. Go to the advanced posting options and it will show you how to attach a file or image.

Ok you caught me. I am at work and very bored. You were right I am just generating responses. I do helpdesk work I had a customer call and wanted me to download voicemail to their phone system. That's why I thought about the RAM.

It's kind of funny how such a crazy topic will generate more responses than a serious topic.

Just having some fun guys. My apologize to the spam.
~P

Last edited:
On the side, that was the stupidest question I have ever heard in my life. Your lucky that you didn't get the boot for asking something like that, but it was funny though.

Last edited:
oh god...the troll word was mentioned....

Next SSS will pop in here, saying that he smelled the troll comming a mile away :D

man, i was lauging pretty good. man, if that was a REAL quetion, you guys ARE brutal...but i would have done the same. haha.

I noticed the thread name out of the corner of my eye and began to weep, then I read it and laughed lol.

Yeah so I heard that you guys cool your computer with water... Yeah umm so yeah, I tried by putting some water on my monitor but that didn't go so well and now I need a new monitor with more megaherts beacuse I've heard of these new Pentium XPs with 200GB of RAM and yeah I am going to go out buy one of those now and they have this case that makes them go fast and Alienware told me for another £140 I could have different coloured lights on my case and this increases the monitor's speed.

chris64 said:
the pic of the ram getting downloaded! thats funny stuff

the download is almost done, maybe after this i'll download a T3 off of bearshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back